Miron Unveils Redesigned Website!March 14, 2013
We’re proud to announce our newly redesigned website, miron-construction.com! The site was redesigned to further our brand experience with current and potential business partners and the community by providing a user-friendly interface, current and relevant information, more prominent use of imagery and thorough integration with social media.
Our team has worked extremely hard to develop a site where our visitors will not only find a wealth of information but one they will also truly enjoy visiting. Whether commenting on our blog or clicking through to one of our many actively updated social media sites, our main goal is to encourage a higher level of engagement with our audience.
So start exploring! You’ll be able to:
- Read about our current projects in our project spotlight
- Discover all of the services we provide to our clients and partners
- Get to know the people of Miron and find all of the places we’re located (hint: not just Neenah, Wis.!)
- Find out more about our commitment to sustainability and building green
- See how we play an active role in the communities in which we live and work
- Discover the various markets we serve, including educational, healthcare, food processing and more
- See us in the news and read all about what’s happening at Miron
We will continually be expanding our online content to bring you updated and relevant information, so we encourage you to bookmark the new site, check back often and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin to receive notice when updates and new content are added.
This entry was posted in Community, Construction, Customer Experience. Bookmark the permalink.