Internships at Miron Construction
If you’re passionate about construction, passionate about relationship building, and passionate about helping bring people’s dreams to life, we want you on our team!
Each year, we employ 18-24 interns, with the general goal of offering 6-8 of those individuals permanent employment.
Freshmen and Sophomores, we want you too! More than half of the interns we bring on are first and second year students.
Each intern is assigned a mentor and is stationed on one of our project sites, in an office setting, or in our estimating department to learn our policies, practices, and philosophies while also having a chance to engage and relate to field personnel.
If you are interested in learning more about our internship program, please reach out to our Human Resources Coordinator, Lindsey Sanders. She can be contacted at email@example.com or 920.886.7839. We also attend numerous college career fairs. Don’t forget to stop by and see us at:
- Iowa State University
- Michigan Tech.
- Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE)
- Northern Michigan University
Project Management Intern
STILL NOT SOLD?
Well don’t take our word for it, watch and read what some of our current and past interns have had to say:
- Bryce Boden & Clint Harris
- Holly Denfeld & Travis Fleis
- Dennis Garvey & Zach Gassner
- Brad Ausloos & Brooke Scott
- MaKenna Stepflug & Michael Daniels
- Clint Garris – June 2016 / August 2016
- Zach Solberg – June 2016 / August 2016
- Alex Bartlet – July 2016 / August 2016
- Marc McGuire – July 2016 / August 2016
- Bryce Boden – July 2016 / August 2016