Awards & Recognition
Miron Construction Co., Inc. has been honored with countless awards over the years, a few of which include:
- ENR Top 100 Green Buildings Contractors
- Compassionate Fox Cities – Season of Compassion Community Award 2014
- CONEXPO-CON-AGG Quality of Life Campaign Recognition Award 2014
- ENR Midwest – Contractor of the Year- 2012
- The Daily Reporter – Builder of the Year – 2011
- Corporate Report Wisconsin – Corporate Citizenship Environmental Award – 2011
- Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council – Green Masters Award – 2011
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resource’s Green Tier Program Participant – 2011
- Wisconsin Family Business of the Year – 2010
- Deloitte Wisconsin 75 – Community Distinguished Performer Award – 2010
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) of Wisconsin –Safety Excellence Award – 2009
- Northeast WI Chapter Assoc. of Fundraising Professionals – Outstanding Philanthropic Corporation – 2009
- Corporate Report Wisconsin – Best of Wisconsin Business Awards:
- Best General Contractor in Wisconsin – 2008
- Most Admired Company in Wisconsin – 2008
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) of Wisconsin – General Contractor of the Year – 2006
45 Associated General Contractors (AGC) Build WI Awards
- Award winners are selected based on sustainable practices, unusual design and craftsmanship, innovation in construction techniques or materials, meeting difficult challenges and client satisfaction.
25+ The Daily Reporter Top Projects Awards
- These awards recognize members of the construction industry (generals, subcontractors, architects, engineers and owners) whose projects met and exceeded expectations in the year prior.
5+ Wisconsin Green Building Alliance (WGBA) SE2 Leadership Awards
- This awards program recognizes leadership in energy efficient and sustainable design, construction and operation of Wisconsin commercial buildings and related systems. The goal of the program is to encourage greater collaboration among owners, designers, builders and operators by highlighting the value of projects that enhance the built environment.
5 Midwest Construction “Best of” Awards
- The “Best of” annual contest recognizes excellence in heavy construction and design in Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Missouri, as well as Iowa, Michigan, and Minnesota. Project entries are judged on quality, project management, innovation, challenges overcome and safety.
7 Wisconsin Masonry Alliance (WMA) “Excellence in Masonry” Awards