We exist to…
- create Relationships, built on honesty and integrity, with clients, partners, and employees. At Miron, people come first.
- fulfill Dreams and assist our clients in turning their visions into realities.
- promote Innovation and be the leader in providing and utilizing the best tools, processes and safety measures.
- develop Solutions that exceed the needs and requirements of our clients, partners and employees.
- integrate Sustainability to enhance health and well-being and reduce our environmental impacts.
- serve the Communities in which we live and work, giving back whenever and wherever we can.
Patrick G. Miron, a Canadian immigrant, founded Miron Construction Co., Inc. in 1918. In those early years, Miron rented office space for $25 per month and work was largely concentrated within Wisconsin’s Fox River Valley.
Today, Miron’s office space includes a state-of-the-art, 112,000-square-foot corporate headquarters in Neenah, Wis. that serves as both a showcase and teaching tool for clients and partners, as well as regional offices in Wausau, Madison, Milwaukee, and Eau Claire, Wis., and Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Along with a growing regional presence, Miron has expanded its client base throughout the United States.
However, one thing has remained unchanged throughout the decades— Miron’s commitment to Building Excellence.