Miron Construction’s Madison Office proudly serves clients in Madison and throughout southern Wisconsin. As one of the state’s largest construction firms, we are proud to have constructed a number of notable projects in the region including the UW-Madison Wisconsin Memorial Union Redevelopment Project & Alumni Park, UW-Madison Grainger Hall, Dane County Regional Airport Parking Structure Expansion, New Holland Pavilions at Alliant Energy Center, Lake Mills Elementary School, and Dane County Courthouse.
Visiting our Madison office? Check out these helpful hints before you arrive!
- Address: 811 East Washington Ave., Suite 600 (6th Floor)
- Access Doors: Public access is between the two buildings. Access to Miron’s space cannot be gained through any other doors.
- Street parking is limited, and there is a 2-hour maximum.
- Paid Parking: Additional parking is available in the Capitol East Parking Ramp located on the corner of Main Street and Livingston Street. Visitors will then have to walk to our building entrance on East Washington Avenue.
- Parking Validation: Visitors will have to pay to park in the Capitol East Parking Ramp; Miron will validate your ticket. Trucks with ladder racks can park on the 1st floor of the parking ramp.