‘Follow’ the leaders for construction news & resources
Inc. magazine recently put together a comprehensive list of 30 Tips of Using Social Media in Your Business from which any business can learn.
There are many companies in the construction industry that utilize social media to reach clients, perspective clients, employees and their communities. While various platforms are used mostly for selling products or promoting services, many companies choose to share their knowledge as well. Here at Miron, we feel social media is a great tool for communication, allowing us to share updates on industry news, projects, best practices and more.
We wanted to share a list of others in the industry who we feel do a great job being a resource.
1. Equip Blog: provides practice management insights for A/E firm managers
2. Markup and Profit Blog: provides information to general and specialty contractors with the goal of helping their construction-related businesses survive and thrive
3. Reed Construction Data Facebook and Twitter: sources for construction news, project leads, market forecasts and building product information
4. ConExec Blog: great industry source for construction executives and management
5. Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. Facebook and Twitter: a national association with 75 chapters representing more than 23,000 merit shop construction and construction-related firms
6. The American Institute of Architects YouTube: provides great design inspiration
7. McGraw-Hill Construction website: connects people, projects and products across the design and construction industry
8. Constructech Magazine website: a construction industry advocate focused on technology needs
9. Green Building Pro website: a social media community dedicated to green building professionals
10. Big Builder Online Twitter: provides news and analysis exploring the management, finance and operations of America’s big builders