Miron Construction is committed to sustainability and strives to lead by example to demonstrate the benefits of the Triple Bottom Line (People, Planet and Payback) through education, corporate culture and practical construction solutions. Every year on Earth Day, Miron has helped celebrate the planet’s holiday through various events and initiatives, and 2011 is no exception. But instead of simply celebrating Earth Day, we’ve decided to celebrate the planet throughout the entire month of April while educating and engaging others about the importance of sustainability.
Throughout the month, visit our newsroom, follow us on Twitter or join us on Facebook. You will notice some visible green changes and we are excited to share with you additional information and resources about sustainability, including:
- Tips on how to live a sustainable lifestyle, at home and at work
- Current green trends and what lies ahead
- Alternative energy resources
- How to make everyday choices that have little to no environmental impact
- Inexpensive changes to improve energy efficiency at home
- Great green/sustainable resources
- Past or current Miron projects seeking LEED certification
- and much more!
Green should mean thinking globally while acting locally. Join us as Miron Construction celebrates Earth Day everyday!