Miron and the Fox Cities Marathon: Get prepped and get perks!
The Fox Cities Marathon is quickly approaching, and there’s been an addition to its name this year: presented by Miron Construction! Miron has been involved as the volunteer sponsor in the past, but as a company we’re excited to take on a bigger role in this exciting weekend of events. With the title sponsorship comes a list of new responsibilities, and we’re including getting our team prepped and excited for the weekend on the agenda. We have a number of events and initiatives going on for our employees leading up to the big weekend, such as:
- Lunch ‘n Learn discussions regarding proper training techniques
- All Miron employees who sign up for any of the Marathon weekend events receive a high-quality, dri-fit training shirt
- Marathon Madness: team-building activities during the week of the marathon, including a spaghetti dinner the Friday before and a celebration lunch the week after the events
- Casual days on the four Thursdays leading up to Marathon Sunday for employees who wear any past or present Marathon participant or volunteer shirt
- Gift cards to an area business for employees who volunteer in weekend events, such as at the Miron-sponsored water station on Sunday
- Weekly tips and training ideas to keep employees engaged and motivated in their running or walking programs
- Assistance with training programs for any distance, from a 5K walk to full marathon training
With so many perks to participate, we’re looking forward to the high number of Team Miron runners, walkers and volunteers we’ll see on race weekend!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.