District-wide improvements include security, ADA, HVAC, plumbing, and electrical upgrades; modernization of educational spaces; interior remodel (finishes, flooring, doors, etc.); exterior building repairs (walls, roof, doors, windows, etc.); and site reconfiguration and improvements.
In addition, the Barron High School addition and renovation includes:
- Office renovation to provide secure main entrance
- Science room updates
- Library/Media Center updates
- Competition gymnasium and restroom addition
- Space reconfiguration to create multipurpose/wrestling room
- Parking lot reconfiguration for improved traffic