This complete makeover of Dodgeville High School included upgrades to infrastructure, HVAC, lighting, and windows to improve energy efficiency. Construction of a STEM Innovation Center, distance learning lab, media center, greenhouse, and creation of flexible collaboration spaces equip the District for 21st century learning opportunities, as well as enhance function, comfort, and ADA accessibility.
The project scope, designed to equip the District for 21st century learning, included:
- Upgrades to infrastructure, HVAC, lighting, and windows
- Addition of a STEM Innovation Center
- New media center, distance learning lab, and greenhouse
- Creation of flexible collaboration spaces
- Complete remodeling of science, tech ed, and agriculture classrooms and common spaces
Additional funds were invested in district-wide improvements, including HVAC upgrades at the elementary school and miscellaneous building and site repairs.