The new Langlade hospital is designed with the patient experience in mind and patient outcome is first priority. Every decision was based on what was best for the patient, and the hospital’s administration team really drove that home. The former 1930s-built Langlade Hospital was 110,000 square feet of sprawled-out space, unyielding to today’s healthcare needs. This replacement hospital facility includes:
- Inpatient Services of 23 beds initially with expansion capabilities to 25. Included in the 23 beds are three LDRP with two swing beds allowing flexibility to five LDRPs and postpartum beds, plus two ICU rooms. Each room has double-wide doors, tiled private bathrooms with walk-in showers and sofa sleepers for family members.
- Emergency Services/Walk-In-Clinic with central registration for hospital and clinics located at the front door.
- Conference center for internal and public meetings.
- Surgical Services (Inpatient / Outpatient) including three ORs at 600 SF each to accommodate future innovations and equipment. The OR and ED prep and recovery space will be shared with ED/WIC; six flex rooms will be shared in the morning with surgery and afternoon with ED.
- Laboratory Services (hematology, chemistry, microbiology, blood bank).
- Imaging (general X-ray, fluoroscopy, CT scan, MRI, nuclear medicine, imaging reading services, women’s imaging center, mammography, bone densitometry, stereotaxic breast biopsy) with planned expansion.
- Sports Fit and Well Fit Center (future) services will include physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, and inpatient pharmacy services.
- New and improved dietary services including a “spoken menu” for inpatients and “Healthy Choices Cafe.”
- Chapel to reinforce the hospital’s mission.
- An interior courtyard provides green space for employees and visitors.
- A gift shop.
- Future expansion for 6-10 new providers.
Contact Us Today Regarding Your Next Project