Additions to Wisconsin Rapids’ Lincoln High School include:
- Auxiliary gym provides additional space for wrestling and gymnastics practice and meets
- Community locker room, with separate entrance, shower area, and family changing station, makes the pool more easily accessible to non-students.
- Replacement of the school’s existing swimming pool and deck. The pool was expanded to eight lanes and the depth increased to meet WIAA requirements and to attract events and competitions.
- Expansion of the girls locker room with a side for physical education classes and a side for team sports
- New food service area to offer various stations including international cuisine, daily specials, and salad bar. An adjacent cafe area is also used for concessions during events.
College & Career Center, athletic training room and offices, restrooms, and storage
Other energy-efficiency changes such as installing energy-saving lights and a new heating and cooling system are expected to save the district $92,406 annually in utility costs.