The project additions include:
- New 800-seat auditorium with full orchestra pit, full fly, and lighting catwalk
- Lobby with pre-function space and restrooms
- Set construction area, storage spaces, and dressing rooms
- New band, choir, and music classrooms
- Secure entry vestibule
Renovation work includes:
- HVAC improvements; new ceilings, flooring, and doors; safety, electrical, and plumbing upgrades for administrative offices, library, large group instruction, and science lab classrooms
- Fire alarm replacement
- Relocation of the weight/fitness room to the remodeled/expanded music area.
- Remodel/expansion of STEM and FACE areas including woods, metals, electronics, and home economics labs into existing weight/fitness spaces
The scope also includes construction of a stand-alone building to serve existing athletic fields with restrooms, concessions, ticketing, team room, and storage.