We asked members of the Miron team to share their experiences of working at an iconic Wisconsin venue: Lambeau Field.
Name: Justina Helsten
Job title: Project Accountant
Duties for Lambeau Field project: Accounts payable and accounts receivable responsibilities
1. Had you been to Lambeau before working on the project? What kind of feelings or memories did you associate with the venue?
I had been to Lambeau before, so I was excited! I cherish all the memories of tailgating and attending games with family and friends.
2. If you are a Packers fan, what is your first or best Packers memory? Did you think of it while you were working on the Lambeau project?
I will never forget the game that Brett Favre played after his dad’s passing. I had goosebumps and tears that night. It was very moving. I admit I have thought of Brett Favre along with Aaron Rogers while being on the Lambeau project 🙂
3. What were your feelings when you were hired/assigned the Lambeau project?
I felt honored to be asked to work on such a project. I know how hard others worked to get here, and to be a part of it is indescribable.
4. Did family and friends have a reaction to you working on the project (jealous, excited, etc.)?
My family shared in my excitement and some were in disbelief that I had this opportunity.
5. What is one experience that you’ll never forget about working on the Lambeau project?
Bringing my three sons to Take a Child to Work Day and seeing what I get to do every day through their eyes was priceless. It is a memory that we will all cherish forever!
6. If you return to visit Lambeau as a fan after working there, what about the venue will stand out to you?
It’s amazing all the changes and additions that I have been able to experience while working at Lambeau. I believe that whenever I look at any of the additions or remodels that we worked on I will recall my time here.
7. What about your work at Lambeau are you most proud?
I am most proud of the relationships that I have obtained with numerous people associated with the project.
8. If you had to use one word to describe Lambeau Field, what would that word be?
Photo credit: Phil Weston