The scope of this project included the green-field construction of a new food waste-to-energy facility that utilized locally produced feedstocks to generate nearly 2 MW of renewable energy through anaerobic digestion technology.
Miron was awarded the general trades contract for this project and our scope of work included the following:
- Overall scheduling and site management and implementation of the site safety program
- All site work, including earthwork, UG utilities, asphalt paving, fencing, seeding and landscaping
- Approximately 7,000 CY of cast-in-place concrete
- Furnishing and installation of precast concrete and structural steel
- All architectural project components
- Plumbing and HVAC
Working together, the project team achieved the aerobic treatment milestone within 10 months from groundbreaking and anaerobic digestion in under 12 months.
Contact Us Today Regarding Your Next Project