In order to accommodate a growing population, St. John Lutheran Church needed to expand its space to better serve the community. Having been located at the same site since 1886, it was important to the congregation that any proposed solutions allow the church to remain at the site.
Utilizing a design-build approach, Miron worked closely with the architect to design and construct an addition to the existing building that satisfied the client’s goals. The new addition created more space for worship, fellowship, and classroom learning, and it allowed the church to continue to be a presence in and provide services to the surrounding community.
Warning: file_get_contents(/srv/users/mironadmin/apps/miron-construction/public/wp-content/themes/Stellar_Responsive/svg/mail.svg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/users/mironadmin/apps/miron-construction/public/wp-content/themes/Stellar_Responsive/includes/sb-util.php on line 93