Miron Construction to Dedicate New Green Bay Office
Miron Construction Co., Inc., one of the nation’s premier construction firms, dedicated its new office at TitletownOffice on Sept. 13, 2021. In addition to this new location, Miron has offices in Neenah (HQ), Wausau, Eau Claire, Madison, and Milwaukee, Wis., and Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Miron occupies nearly 23,000 square feet of the third floor of the building. The space showcases various construction materials typically seen in the industry and provides the opportunity to be a part of the heart of Titletown. Titletown Development and Commercial Horizons served as the developers of TitletownOffice, Miron served as the construction manager, and Performa, Inc. served as the architect.
The office building, located along Lombardi Avenue and Marlee Lane in the west end of Titletown, is a seven-story tower, including a first-floor lobby level, five levels of office space and a top floor of meeting and event space for tenant use. It consists of approximately 150,000 square feet of Class A, premium office space that likely will have several hundred workers when fully utilized.
Miron has a significant history with clients and projects in the greater Green Bay area and serves as the Official Provider of Construction Services for the Green Bay Packers and Lambeau Field. Other recent and notable work in the area includes:
- Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics Clinic
- Breakthrough’s office build-out, located on the fourth and fifth floors of TitletownOffice, set for completion in December 2021
- Brown County STEM Innovation Center
- Fincantieri Bay Shipbuilding (as well as Fincantieri Marinette Marine)
- Green Bay Packaging’s new $500+ million paper mill
- Resch Expo
- Multiple projects for St. Norbert College
- Several K-12 school projects including work for the School District of West De Pere, Notre Dame of De Pere, and Howard-Suamico School District
- Titletown Podium project (at-grade parking facility)
- TitletownTech and The Turn build-out
- Titletown Development Phase 1 (including Ariens Hill and its surrounding park areas)
- TitletownOffice, including its parking garage and public spaces, as well as site work for adjacent apartments
- United Healthcare
Photos courtesy of Graham Images
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.