Humbled and proud – it’s awards season
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Awards
Here at Miron Construction, nothing makes us happier than when we get the opportunity to bring our clients’ and partners’ building dreams to life. As icing on the cake, we often get to celebrate our hard work through industry awards. We’re honored for the recognition and proud to be in the great company of our fellow nominees.
Recently we were recognized with the following:
- Constructech Magazine’s 2018 Women in Construction awards – virtual construction specialist Melissa Schulteis
- Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin 2018 BUILD Wisconsin awards:
- Fox Cities Exhibition Center in Appleton for the Excellence in Partnering Award and the General Contractor – Commercial Projects (new construction) categories
- Titletown Development and Sledding Pavilion in Green Bay in the General Contractor – Commercial Projects (new construction) category
- Saputo Almena Blue Cheese Facility Expansion in Almena in the General Contractor – Industrial Projects (new construction and renovation) category
- Engineering News-Record Midwest magazine’s Best Landscape/Hardscape/Urban Design for the University of Wisconsin Memorial Union Redevelopment Phase II & Alumni Park project
- American Concrete Institute’s Excellence in Concrete Construction Awards – first place, low rise buildings – for the University of Iowa Visual Arts Building project
- The Daily Reporter 2018 Newsmakers of the Year awards:
- Jason Fuhrmann, vice president of estimating, selected as Estimator of the Year
- Bert Pieper, Jr., project superintendent – civil, honored with the Super Super award
- Miron Construction nominated City of Appleton Mayor Tim Hanna to receive the Public Official of the Year award
- 2018 Deloitte Wisconsin 75
- Engineering News-Record Top 100 Green Building Contractors
Thank you for this incredible recognition!
Did you enjoy what you just read? If so, sign up for our e-newsletter to receive the latest information on industry trends, Miron projects, and so much more.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.